I am a new mom who is just a little obsessed with her daughter, Lina. This blog covers everything day to day that happens in our baby caring life.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
on all four...
Time to start baby proofing the house.
She still hasn't perfected her technique. In fact, there are times that she moves the wrong hand or she'll drag both knees at the same time. It doesn't stop her from climbing onto the furniture though.
I've been feeling a little nostalgic lately. She's growing up so quick. I can't wrap my mind around the fact that she'll be one in just a few months!
On a different note, she gets so mad at me sometimes...she's perfecting her fake cry. Whenever I leave the room, she'll throw these fits until I come back in to watch her play. Can we say demanding?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
she looks bootylicious!! and i could squeeze those thighs all day.
Post a Comment