SAS used to be the dreaded store my parents would take us to when we were kids. I was convinced it was their way of torturing us or it had to be some sort of punishment for something I had done that week. I never understood how my mom (and my dad, go figure) could spend so much time at that place.
Never thought I would put my kids through that same kind of torture........Lina is only 6 weeks old, yesterday was her first trip to SAS........we were there for 2 hours.
I even fed Lina there, while I shopped. I learned that breastfeeding while standing is totally made possible with a hooter-hider.
Candi bought TOOONNSS of super cute buttons for scrapbooking.
Mom bought some soccer ball fabric to make her new grand-daughters a blanket.
I bought tons of ribbon and elastic to make bows.
Got started on some right away:
2 comments:
SAS is the best!!!
Yah, funny how SAS use to be so awful and now, well its like a playground!
I need to send you some more photos of the day! Poor Lina!
Post a Comment