I am a new mom who is just a little obsessed with her daughter, Lina. This blog covers everything day to day that happens in our baby caring life.
I'm sure it didn't help that the a/c was out right after a trip!!
who is watching Lina?
It was hard for me to go back to work too. It is the worst having to leave your little girl. It does get a little easier as time goes on, but never fun to do. However, we have to do what we have to do!
I am so sorry you cried. Dont worry Lina cried too.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm sure it didn't help that the a/c was out right after a trip!!
who is watching Lina?
It was hard for me to go back to work too. It is the worst having to leave your little girl. It does get a little easier as time goes on, but never fun to do. However, we have to do what we have to do!
I am so sorry you cried. Dont worry Lina cried too.
Post a Comment