She gets so involved in playing that she doesn't want to lose her focus and can totally zone me out.
She finally looks up after I've been doing all sorts of craziness to get her attention.
And then ofcourse she starts to ham it up.
It doesn't take long for things to end up in her mouth.
"I really want to smile cute for the camera, but this just tastes sooo good!"
She is a pro at rolling over.
Here's our daily attempt at crawling.
She'll squirm.
She'll lean.
She'll reach.
She stays focused.
She'll try to fly.
She'll get tired and take a breather.
She'll roll over.
Then she'll find something else to entertain her.
She won't crawl.....
On a different note, for information purposes, she'll be 7 months tomorrow. Her stats at her last appt (7/4/10) were:
17-14 Weight (75%)
27" Length (75%)
17" Head (60)
2 comments:
She looks like she is working out! I don't know if I want her to crawl yet, that means her getting into everything! She is so curious already I can only imagine when she can crawl to her curiosity.
Taylynn is crawling and just started on Monday. Now I have to baby proof everything. hehehe. However, it is fun to see them crawl. Don't worry all the working out (which Tay did too) will be over and she will be all over the house.
Post a Comment